Checking the Status of Your Application
- The admissions committee begins meeting in late January and completes its work by the end of April. The majority of decisions are made between late March and mid-April.
- The length of time to evaluate each application can vary.
- Login to the SGS online application system and click on “Check Status”.
- Between November and January, the application system will be updated at the end of each month. Note that your application status cannot be updated until the application fee has been processed.
- In February the system will be updated frequently, however due to the high volume of applications received there may be a delay in processing. Please allow at least three weeks after the March 1st application deadline before you contact us.
- Once a decision has been made an official written notification will be sent.
- For answers to other frequently asked questions about the application process, please see the FAQ section of the SGS online application.