MIRHR Summer Employment
The Centre for Industrial Relations and Human Resources offers a variety of tools and resources that enables students to secure quality paid summer employment opportunities.
If you are interested in hiring an MIRHR Summer student, or learning more, please contact Carol Canzano-Hamala at 416-978-0551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are some recent work term positions:
- HR Intern, Kraft Canada
- Summer Intern, BMO Financial Group
- Systems Officer, Ministry of Health & Long Term Care
- HR Intern, General Motors of Canada
- Labour Relations Intern, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
- People Intern, Labatt Breweries of Canada
- Compensation, Pension & Benefits Analyst, RBC Dexia Investor Services Trust
- Project Manager, PepsiCo Beverages Canada
- HR Assistant PricewaterhouseCoopers
- HR Assistant, National Ballet of Canada
- Seasonal Analyst, Towers Perrin
- Global ER Assistant, Research in Motion
- HR Summer Student, Labour Relations Secretariat, Ontario Government
- Total Rewards Specialist, CAA
- HR Assistant, OPSEU