Course Enrolment Instructions

CIRHR Graduate Students

CIRHR graduate students are able to access the student web service to change personal information (addresses and telephone numbers), view their academic record and current courses and to enrol in, request or drop courses. The student web service (SWS) is also known as ACORN and can be accessed at In mid-August CIRHR students may begin to enrol in Fall and Winter courses.  Summer course enrolment will commence in mid-March.

2018-2019 Enrolment Instructions for CIRHR Graduate Students (pdf)

Other UofT Graduate Students

Students currently registered in a graduate program at the University of Toronto are eligible to apply for enrolment in IRE graduate courses if space is available and the student has met any stated prerequisites.

Enrolment Requests from Other UofT Graduate Students (pdf)

Other Students

The CIRHR does not offer non-degree study. IRE courses are not available except for those graduate students who have been approved to participate in an official exchange program.  To determine if your university has an official agreement in place with the University of Toronto, please contact your graduate office.  Examples of such agreements include the Ontario Visiting Graduate Student (OVGS), and the Canadian University Graduate Transfer Agreement (CUGTA).