MIRHR Policy on Standing
Students are required to remain in good standing and make satisfactory progress towards the completion of their degree requirements.
- Failure in any course (that is, a grade of less than B-) will require a review of the student’s program by the department.
- A student who fails two or more courses is no longer in good academic standing and a recommendation for termination will be made to the School of Graduate Studies.
- Students must have a mid-B average overall to be recommended for the degree.
2-Year MIRHR Program
- Students are required to achieve a mid-B average in the first year of the program (or in the first 5.0 FCEs) in order to continue or to pass into Year 2.
12-Month MIRHR (Advanced Standing) Program
- Students in the MIRHR program are required to achieve a mid-B average in the first two sessions of the program (or in the first 5.0 FCEs) in order to continue into the third session.