Association of Students in Industrial Relations and Human Resources
The Association of Students in Industrial Relations and Human Resources (ASIR-HR) represents all full-time and part-time students in the MIRHR and PhD programs at the Centre for Industrial Relations and Human Resources of the University of Toronto.
The ASIR-HR Executive Committee is elected every September to represent its members as liaison with the CIRHR Advisory Committee and the Graduate Student Union:
• Providing professional development: the VP and sub-committees organize networking sessions, Career Days, and alumni relations events.
• Enhancing student life: the VP and sub-committees are responsible for social events and outings.
• Student voice: is facilitated through Facebook, Quercus, CUPE, GSU, and the CIRHR.
Prospective students interested in ASIR-HR may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
From left to right:
- VP Career Development – Sharmila Adhya
- VP Student Life – Tahmina Jahan
- President – Samantha Figenshaw
- Chief Financial and Communications Officer – Amanda Klavert