UPDATED - SEPTEMBER 7, 2022
The Centre continues to take direction from the broader University as it plans for a safe, gradual return to campus in consultation with our community and public health experts. Given the changing nature of the situation, the University is providing updates detailing the latest public health guidance, U of T’s COVID-19 policies and return-to-campus plans. Read the latest updates from the University, including an archive of previous COVID-19 updates to the U of T community.
From the Library
As of July 4, 2022, the library hours will be:
Saturday and Sundays: Closed
If you would like to submit your borrowing requests prior to coming into the library, please complete the following Pickup Request Form. We will email you when the material is ready for pickup.
You can also request a PDF scan from material held by the library. We will work with you to ensure your scan requests are copyright compliant.
You can still virtually connect with us:
- Book a virtual research consultation if you need assistance locating material for your assignments.
- Contact us via email email@example.com for answers to all your questions.
- Check out IRHR Library’s Quercus page for the latest updates on the library’s services!
More Information for Graduate Students
The University of Toronto is a big place, with lots of resources available to support the activities of students, faculty and staff. To help the CIRHR community keep track of them all, we’re gathering as many as we can. Where available, this list includes a breakdown of the subsections of the linked resource and information pages.
Mental Health Quick Links
- CAMH Mental health and COVID-19
- University of Toronto Student Mental Health Resource
- Faculty of Arts & Science Staff & Faculty Mental Health Resources