The 2020 LERA @ ASSA Program Committee brings you 18 sessions on leading topics addressing Labor and Employment Relations Issues, which you are invited to attend.
One of these sessions features CIRHR Professor Elizabeth Dhuey, PhD Student Kourtney Koebel, and PhD alumna Tingting ZHang:
Impact of Early and Post-secondary Education Policies on Entry and Outcomes (Symposium)
Chair: Elizabeth Dhuey, University of Toronto
- Tingting Zhang, Western New England University and Elizabeth Dhuey, University of Toronto—The Impact of Full-Day Kindergarten on Maternal Labor Supply and Welfare Transfers: New Evidence from Tax Records
- Andria Smythe, Howard University—Economic Conditions at College Entry and College Outcomes
- Jean-William P. Laliberté, University of Calgary; Mitra Akhtari, AirBnB; and Natalie Bau, UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs—Affirmative Action and Student Effort
- Natalie Bau, UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs
- Amirhossein Amini Behbahani, Howard University
- Kourtney Koebel, University of Toronto
Registration and housing open September 12 at 11am EDT at https://conf.aeaweb.org, and the earlybird registration deadline is December 3rd.