The undergraduate programs in IRHR offer an interdisciplinary learning opportunity in which to study the ‘world of work and employment’ in a Canadian and global context from the perspectives of economics, history, law, management, political science, psychology and sociology. The programs provides students with a theoretical background and knowledge of current developments in the field
CIRHR offers two undergraduate programs:
Major & Specialist Program (part of a Degree Program in the Faculty of Arts and Science):
- These programs are for degree students currently enrolled in the Faculty of Arts and Science (STG) wishing to pursue a major or specialist program as part of their Degree (Hon BA, BSc, BCom).
- Information about the Major and Specialist programs is listed under the same heading.
- Please do not reference the certificate program as the information does not apply to you.
- This program designed for students who hold an undergraduate degree and have not previously studied IRHR.
- Information about CHRM is listed under the certificate header, below.
- Please do not reference the major or specialist information as the information will not apply to you.