Annual Conference of the Canadian Industrial Relations Association (CIRA)
When and Where
The submission deadline for CIRA’s 58th annual conference has been extended to March 7 2021.
Work and employment in times of crisis: what are the impacts, management issues, and recovery strategies?, hosted by Université Laval
The call for papers for the CIRA 2021 conference is now availableSubmissions may be related, but not limited, to the following themes:
- Work: quality and regulation
- Workplace representation and collective action
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Workplaces and the 4th industrial revolution
- Occupational health and safety, and wellbeing at work
- Post globalization… a strong national comeback?
- The pandemic – an opportunity to change the employment development model?
All proposals should be addressed and sent to the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students wishing to apply to the Allen Ponak Best Student Paper Award should submit a full paper before March 15, 2021 to: email@example.com. Both French and English student papers are welcome.
Graduate students, post-doctoral researchers and pre-tenure faculty submitting a paper on employment and labour law in Canada and wishing to apply to the Law of Work Award are also invited to submit a full paper before March 15, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.