Welcome to the CIRHR!
Orientation for new MIRHRs will be held online on Thursday, September 2nd at 10am (EST). In the meantime, connect with us online, check out useful links, and don't forget to finish off your to-do list!
To access the ASIR-HR Quercus page you need to be invited to join using your UofT email. If you are not already a member of the Quercus group Association of Students in Industrial Relations and Human Resources (ASIR-HR) you need to send your UofT email address to Carol Canzano-Hamala (email@example.com).
- CIRHR information for new graduate students
- Getting Started as a New Student, from the School of Graduate Studies
- School of Graduate Studies Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 information from the CIRHR, the School of Graduate Studies, and the University of Toronto
- University of Toronto Graduate Students' Union (UTGSU)
- The University of Toronto Graduate Students’ Union Supplementary Health and Dental Plan
Although the building space is currently closed, the IRHR Library is open for all online library services - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for assistance. Check out their new newsletter Your Library is Working! for online support and e-resources available to UofT students and stay tuned for the PWR: Work&Labour News&Research, returning in September.
Including program forms and financial aid.
Calendar, Policies & Procedures
GCAC offers five types of support designed to target the needs of both native and non-native speakers of English: non-credit courses, single-session workshops, individual writing consultations, writing intensives, and a list of additional resources for academic writing and speaking. All GCAC programs are free. Writing Centre consultations require an appointment, and courses, workshops and writing intensives require registration.
A full range of academic, health and personal support services dedicated to enhancing the student experience. Opportunities to participate in the campus and wider community are also provided. Information and links to the Career Centre, Accessibility Services, Centre for International Experience, Hart House and Housing Services, etc. are available on their website.
Health & Dental Insurance Change-of-Coverage Period
A Message from Your Health Plan Administrator: Welcome to the new Academic year. Starting September 1st 2021, please visit the Graduate Students' Union website for the following:
- Opt In and Opt Out Dates (no exceptions will be made if you miss the deadlines): September 1st - September 30, 2021
- Link to the Opt Out site
- Link to the Opt In site (for Couple/Family Opt In)
- Link to the 12 Month Extension After Graduation Opt In site
- UTGSU Detailed Benefits Booklet 2021-2022 and information about UTGSU Health and Dental Insurance Plan benefits and claims
MIRHR Program Faculty and Staff
Prof. Rafael Gomez
Centre Coordinator/Business Officer
Prof. Frank Reid
Coordinator of Graduate Studies
Coordinator, Graduate Program and Career Services
Financial Services Assistant